Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cinch-It-Up Market Bag

I've got a fun & easy new pattern done up for a Market Bag with a handy-dandy elastic & cord lock combo to prevent those annoying grocery spills in the trunk or truck-bed.





Fancy it up with those hexies you've been making on your summer road trips that you don't know where to put.  Or you can re-purpose an old fabric shower curtain like the one I used in my pattern.  I found this one for $1 at a neighborhood garage sale!

You can get the pattern in my Craftsy Pattern Shop for the low low price of 99 pennies by clicking here.

Or you can leave a sweet comment at the bottom of this blog with your email address and I'll send it to you for free! :)     ...just cuz I love ya.

Go Green.  Or Pink!  (which is so much prettier)






4 comments:

  1. I knew that print looked familiar! Good use of the fabric, very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love the cinch & lock idea- hate the tip-overs in the trunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill need to make one. Pattern #2 I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking pattern - have a fun idea for repurposing old vintage fabrics using your bag. thanks for sharing the pattern!

    ReplyDelete